[wb]07 on the auspicious square SMG football the same odds Hungary rebound-www.jkggg.net

[WB]07 on the auspicious square SMG football the same odds: Hungary Abstract: odds odds, rebound composition is not inexhaustible, a specific interval, the odds of the same structure will be repeated, the different structure of the combined odds play their what effect, historical performance throughout the same odds, can often find some breakthrough. The Hungarian vs Switzerland game time: October 08 02:45 Hungary now ranked twentieth in the world, the team in the European Cup this summer’s remarkable performance, the opener 2-0 defeat to Austria, then draw the world twenty-seventh in Iceland and seventh in Portugal to top the group qualify, unfortunately the team was followed by the second Belgium 4 ball bloodbath no further. The first round of World Cup, Hungary 0-0 draw away to the 111st place in the world of the Faroe Islands, a great surprise. The Swiss team now ranked sixteenth in the world, the European Cup group phase 1 wins and 2 level group, but the penalty is not low seventeenth Poland stop 16. The first round of World Cup qualifiers, Switzerland beat the strongest home court 2-0 portugal. The odds are 3.35 3.20 2.28, with the history of lost and found probability is 28%, the draw probability is 30%, the guest data showed that the probability of 42%, occupy a certain advantage. According to the fundamental point of view, the history of the two teams fighting over 44 games, 30 wins, 5 draws and 9 losses in hungary. The pre European teams played against 4, Hungary 1 wins 2 flat 1 negative, into 6 ball lost 4 goals, including 1 wins 1 flat home court. But the recent 1 meetings is 02 years. The European Cup, the performance of the two teams are all in the top 16. The World Cup opener has obvious differentiation, Hungary is the Faroe Islands and draw, Switzerland beat portugal. Watch the performance from the main road, nearly 10 4 Hungarian home court wins 4 flat 2 negative, only 14 years lost to Northern Ireland and russia. Nearly 10 away Switzerland 4 wins 2 flat 4 negative, lost to Slovenia, England, Slovakia and ireland. Mouth movements, Hungary show strong. In the first draw under the condition of the Hungarian war home court there is no doubt that the Swiss fear has been lax. Considering the first Hungarian win, the second choice to shake hands.

[WB吉祥坊]07日竞彩足球相同赔率:匈牙利反弹摘要:赔率公司的赔率组合并非无穷无尽的,特定区间内,相同的赔率结构会重复出现,这些不同结构的赔率组合各自发挥着什么效果,纵观相同赔率的历史表现,往往可以找到一些突破口。匈牙利 vs 瑞士比赛时间:10月08日 02:45匈牙利如今世界排名第20位,球队在今夏欧洲杯中表现可圈可点,首战2-0击败奥地利,其后战平世界第27位的冰岛和第7葡萄牙以小组头名晋级,遗憾的是球队随后遭第2比利时4球血洗无缘更进一步。本次世预赛首轮,匈牙利客场0-0战平世界第111位的法罗群岛,爆出一大冷门。瑞士队如今世界排名第16位,欧洲杯小组赛1胜2平小组出线,但点球不低第17波兰止步16强。本次世预赛首轮,瑞士主场2-0击败本组最强的葡萄牙。本场赔率是3.35 3.20 2.28,历史同赔当中,主胜概率为28%,平局概率为30%,客胜概率为42%,数据显示客队占据一定优势。结合基本面来看,两队历史上交战过44场,匈牙利30胜5平9负。世预欧中两队交手4次,匈牙利1胜2平1负,进6球失4球,其中主场胜1场平1场。不过双方最近1次交手也是02年的事情。欧洲杯上,两队的表现旗鼓相当,都进入了16强。而本场世预赛首战则有明显分化,匈牙利被法罗群岛逼平,而瑞士则力克葡萄牙。从主客场表现看,匈牙利近10个主场4胜4平2负,仅在14年负于北爱尔兰和俄罗斯。瑞士近10个客场4胜2平4负,不敌斯洛文尼亚、英格兰、斯洛伐克和爱尔兰。盘口走势方面,匈牙利表现稍强。在首战战平的情况下,匈牙利此番主场战意毋庸置疑,反观瑞士恐有所松懈。综合考虑本场首选匈牙利取胜,次选双方握手言和。相关的主题文章:

« »

Comments closed.